- in vitro and in vivo prostatic cell growth
- EFG bond
- (Epidermal Growth Factor) with the specific receptor
- binding capacity of SHBG (Sex Hormone Binding Globulin) with specific receptors of the prostatic cell
There are no recorded cases of toxicity or side effects
2 tablets per day
Polysaccharides and lectins
Long chain fatty acids
A multicenter, randomised, double-blind, placebo-controlled study treated 246 patients for 1 year with 450mg/2 times daily of dry extract of nettle. There were significant differences compared to placebo, both in the decrease in the volume of the bladder residue and in increase in urinary flow. The side effects were lower in the group treated with the extract compared to that with the placebo.
3 large-scale multicenter studies involved 14,033 patients with BPH. It was assessed the efficacy of an extract of nettle root.
- First Study It was observed a decrease in nocturia and polyuria in 91% of patients after 6 months of treatment.
- Second Study It was observed a decrease of 50% of nocturia in patients treated with 1200mg extract daily for 10 weeks.
- Third Study It was observed a decrease of 50% of nocturia in patients treated with 1200mg extract daily for 10 weeks.